Public Health Educators
Public Health Educators are individuals with wide knowledge of causes and prevention of chronic diseases.
Public Health Educators are usually attached to a team but may be given special assignment base on merit or recommendation from local members.
There are three categories of Public Health Educators namely Beginners, Intermediate and Certified.
Beginners Public Health Educators must pass the Beginners Public Health Educators exam. They are there is minimal room for question and answer session. There is no educational requirement for qualification. Knowledge of local language will be an advantage.
Intermediate Public Health Educators must pass the Intermediate Public Health Educators exam. They are usually allowed to do presentation with their assign team where health professionals are not present for question and answer session. They may also be re-assigned for special health awareness campaign. There is no educational requirement for qualification but a minimum of SSCE will be an advantage. Knowledge of local language will be an advantage.
Certified Public Health Educators must pass the Certified Public Health Educators exam. They are allowed to do presentation where health professionals may be present for question and answer session. They are responsible for delivering high profile health lectures to multinational organizations, during special state or national campaigns, government events and internationally organized events as may be approved by the management. They may also be re-assigned for special health awareness campaign. A minimum of OND or health related certificate will be an advantage. Knowledge of local language may also be considered for assignment.
- Strong communication, analytical, writing, problem solving, teaching and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver health lectures during team or organization health awareness campaign.
- Regularly study Health Instructors newsletter and updates.
- Ensure they have adequate supply of health instructional materials and tools.
- Ensure all health devices in their care are in good condition and are properly accounted for at all times.
- May be asked to participate in distributor training or to deliver health talk to organizations.
- May submit articles or event pictures for publication on our site or social media platforms.
- Health2Wealth may organize health and business opportunity events in your area and may be expected to participate.
- Must pass the Public Health Educators exam
- Minimum of SSCE is an advantage but not a requirement
- Should possess leadership qualities
- Should be willing to make sacrifices
- Display integrity at all times
- Computer literacy is an advantage but not a requirement
- Should regularly build his/her capacity as a Public Health Instructor.
- Should be willing to accept financial remuneration and reward due him base on the activities of members in the state they oversee
- Preferably resident in the community assigned
- As a registered Royale distributor, you are entitled to benefit from the Royale Hybrid Marketing Compensation Plan including monthly bonus salary, incentive and travel opportunities.
- Get 70% of proceedings made from any successful paid health awareness proposal you facilitate.
- Qualify for Health2Wealth performance bonus, PV, referral bonus distributor referrals.
- Represent the organization in key events and get paid.