Noncommunicable Diseases Awareness
Request a proposal for Noncommunicable Diseases Awareness free health talk designed to prevent illness and death from Noncommunicable diseases.
Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes and chronic lung disease, are collectively responsible for almost 70% of all deaths worldwide. Almost three quarters of all NCD deaths, and 82% of the 16 million people who died prematurely, or before reaching 70 years of age, occur in low- and middle-income countries.
The rise of NCDs has been driven by primarily four major risk factors: tobacco use, physical inactivity, the harmful use of alcohol and unhealthy diets.
All age groups and all regions are affected by NCDs. NCDs are often associated with older age groups, but evidence shows that 16 million of all deaths attributed to noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) occur before the age of 70. Of these “premature” deaths, 82% occurred in low- and middle-income countries.
Children, adults and the elderly are all vulnerable to the risk factors that contribute to noncommunicable diseases, whether from unhealthy diets, physical inactivity, exposure to tobacco smoke or the effects of the harmful use of alcohol.
Facts About Noncommunicable Diseases
- Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) kill 38 million people each year.
- Almost three quarters of NCD deaths – 28 million – occur in low- and middle-income countries.
- Sixteen million NCD deaths occur before the age of 70; 82% of these “premature” deaths occurred in low- and middle-income countries.
- Cardiovascular diseases account for most NCD deaths, or 17.5 million people annually, followed by cancers (8.2 million), respiratory diseases (4 million), and diabetes (1.5 million).
- These 4 groups of diseases account for 82% of all NCD deaths.
- Tobacco use, physical inactivity, the harmful use of alcohol and unhealthy diets all increase the risk of dying from an NCD.
Health2Wealth Noncommunicable Diseases Awareness
Together with other health partners, we sponsors FREE Noncommunicable Diseases awareness health talks to help organization, associations, unions, companies and the general public members to get and stay healthy.
We are team of experts committed to the delivery of high quality information on how to live in health, wealth and total well-being.
The talks are deliver in easy-to-understand language, with time for some questions and answers. They take place in corporate settings, such as places of meeting, recreation centres, conference halls, community halls, churches and other event places.
Besides organizing FREE health talks and workshops, we also provides AFFORDABLE on-site health screening where feasible.
Other world health bodies like Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Harvard Medical School (HMS), American Nutritional Society (ANS), World Health Organization (WHO), have identifies that solution and sources of most health challenges is DIET and LIFESTYLE.
Our mission is to carry out FREE Health Talk and a comprehensive Body check-up.
Proposal For Free Noncommunicable Diseases Awareness
Fill the form below to request for a Free Noncommunicable Diseases Awareness health Talk and automated Body Check-up.
You may indicate your topic of interest or leave it to our discretion.
One of our representative will get back to you.