Health2Wealth Partner Webclick To Launch #Write2Wellpreneur Contest For Nigerian Youths
As part of activity to raise content marketing specialists to mark the launching of Africa largest user generated local content health hub AfriHealthHub.com and the upcoming 30 Days Diabetes Reverse Program, we are calling for entries into our content marketing audition and contest tagged #Write2Wellpreneur.
In this contest, we are giving out multiple rewards, opportunity for advance online training, free wellness blog, one year free hosting and domain to the overall winner.
In essence, here’s what you’re about to learn and get…
1. How to research keyword rich content
2. How to write effective content for user engagement
3. How to write content for SEO to drive traffic.
4. How to develop social media content for viral engagement
5. How to promote your content with free or paid Ad
6. How to monetize your content
7. How to turn your article into an evergreen content asset
8. How to post your article in WordPress & score yourself
9. How to craft content that move products and services
10. Opportunity to volunteer to worthy course that will help apply Africa solutions to Africa health challenges.
11. How to have your own income website/blog up and running fully loaded with content with no coding knowledge!
GUIDELINE & PROCEDURE
Participants will receive a health related keyword to work on. You are expected to write an article of 400 to 1000 words. Other guidelines and training for the article will be provided during the online audition in the contest group.
All participants can keep their earnings during this contest period and beyond.
All participants must stick with the time table and make submission of their work at the appropriate time. Applicants will be assigned a keyword to work on. There are four stages in this contest.
Stage 1 (Keyword Assignment Stage): Each applicant will receive their project keyword
Stage 2 (Audition Stage): All applicants will be taking through series of training on how to create and promote epic contents in the contest Facebook group.
Stage 3 (Writing Stage): Participants will be given specific period to write, proofread and submit their entries.
Stage 4 (Promotion Stage): Participants will be given specific period to promote their content.
Prize 1 – Best Performer Award
Brief: The participant with the overall best performance will receive the Best Performer Award. The winner will get free wellness blog with one year free hosting and domain name registration. The winner will also be invited for advance training and receive monetary reward for his/her content creation effort. There is another surprise award.
Prize 2 – Top Contributors Reward
Brief: The participants with the highest public vote in each of the 30 diabetes keyword groups, will receive the top contributors award. In all, there will be 30 winners in this award category.
Winners of this award will be automatically retained as leading contributors for the upcoming AfriHealthHub website. They will also be invited for advance training with Webclick and be eligible to receive monetary reward for their content creation effort. They will also qualify for the final reward of this contest.
The contestants for the Best Performer Award will be drawn from the 30 top contributors. The contestants will be scored against 5 parameters, with each carrying 20% score weight. The criterias are:
1. Overall public vote on content – 20%
2. Content SEO – 20%
3. Content readability – 20%
4. Content Monetization – 20%
5. Judge Vote- 20%
- This contest is open to all Nigerians age 18 to 40.
- Applicants must be able to write in simple English.
- Participants must pay a ₦1,500 refundable application fee. Simply ask for the refund if you do not wish to continue with the internship program after the 30 days contest. You can keep all your earnings too. Payment should be made in care of Webclick.
Account Name: WebClick Communications
Account Number: 1012875392
Application Deadline: Aug. 5, 2018.
Stage 1 (Keyword Assignment & Research Stage): Aug 6 – 10, 2018
Stage 2 (Audition Stage): Aug 13 – 17, 2018
Stage 3 (Writing Stage): Aug 20 – 24, 2018
Stage 4 (Promotion Stage): Aug 25 – 31, 2018
Declaration of Winner: Sep. 4th, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the embedded Facebook post below and click the Apply button on the page.