Cardiovascular Health Awareness
Request a proposal for Cardiovascular Health Awareness free health talk designed to prevent illness and death from cardiovascular disease.
Cardiovascular disease is caused by disorders of the heart and blood vessels, and includes coronary heart disease (heart attacks), cerebrovascular disease (stroke), raised blood pressure (hypertension), peripheral artery disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease and heart failure.
The major causes of cardiovascular disease are tobacco use, physical inactivity, an unhealthy diet and harmful use of alcohol.
Cardiovascular Health Awareness is an innovative programme designed to prevent cardiovascular diseases including blood pressure monitoring among older adults to prevent illness and death associated with cardiovascular disease.
Connects community-based health promotion and prevention activities for older adults with the care provided by their family physician and pharmacist, and involves public health representatives, volunteers, the local media and community organizations.
Aims to bring all individuals and organizations together within a community to work as partners to promote and actively participate in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Facts About Cardiovascular Disease
- CVDs are the number 1 cause of death globally: more people die annually from CVDs than from any other cause.
- An estimated 17.5 million people died from CVDs in 2012, representing 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, an estimated 7.4 million were due to coronary heart disease and 6.7 million were due to stroke .
- Over three quarters of CVD deaths take place in low- and middle-income countries.
- Out of the 16 million deaths under the age of 70 due to noncommunicable diseases, 82% are in low and middle income countries and 37% are caused by CVDs.
- Most cardiovascular diseases can be prevented by addressing behavioural risk factors such as tobacco use, unhealthy diet and obesity, physical inactivity and harmful use of alcohol using population-wide strategies.
- People with cardiovascular disease or who are at high cardiovascular risk (due to the presence of one or more risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidaemia or already established disease) need early detection and management using counselling and medicines, as appropriate.
Health2Wealth Cardiovascular Health Awareness
Together with other health partners, we sponsors Cardiovascular health awareness FREE health talks to help organization, associations, unions, companies and the general public members to get and stay healthy.
We are team of experts committed to the delivery of high quality information on how to live in health, wealth and total well-being. The talks are deliver in easy-to-understand language, with time for some questions and answers.
They take place in corporate settings, such as places of meeting, recreation centers, conference halls, community halls, churches and other event places.
The goal of cardiovascular health awareness campaign is to implement a volunteer peer health educator program of cardiovascular health awareness and blood pressure monitoring in communities across Africa.
Besides organizing FREE health talks and workshops on CVDs, we also provides AFFORDABLE on-site health screening where feasible.
Other world health bodies like Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Harvard Medical School (HMS), American Nutritional Society (ANS), World Health Organization (WHO), have identifies that solution and sources of most health challenges is DIET and LIFESTYLE.
At Health2Wealth, we have formulated a solid nutritional foundation which we belief is the essential tool in the pursuit of health, vitality and functional longevity and in fighting diseases.
Our mission is to fulfill such need by carrying out FREE Health Talk and a comprehensive Body check-up.
Proposal For Cardiovascular Health Awareness
Fill the form below to request for a Free Cardiovascular Health Awareness free health talk and automated Body Check-up.
Also you may choose more than one topic but not more than 2 depending on the time you allocate for the talk.
One of our representative will get back to you.