Many different cancer awareness campaigns occur throughout the year. You can request for a Free Cancer Awareness health Talk and automated Body Check-up.
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of cells, which can invade and spread to distant sites of the body. Cancer affects everyone – the young and old, the rich and poor, men, women and children – and represents a tremendous burden on patients, families and societies. Cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the world, particularly in developing countries. Yet, many of these deaths can be avoided.
10 Facts About Cancer
- There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
- In 2008, 7.6 million people died of cancer – 13% of all deaths worldwide.
- About 70% of all cancer deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
- Worldwide, the 5 most common types of cancer that kill men are (in order of frequency): lung, stomach, liver, colorectal and oesophagus.
- Worldwide, the 5 most common types of cancer that kill women are (in the order of frequency): breast, lung, stomach, colorectal and cervical. In many developing countries, cervical cancer is the most common cancer.
- Tobacco use is the single largest preventable cause of cancer in the world causing 22% of cancer deaths
- One fifth of all cancers worldwide are caused by a chronic infection, for example human papillomavirus (HPV) causes cervical cancer and hepatitis B virus (HBV) causes liver cancer.
- Cancers of major public health relevance such as breast, cervical and colorectal cancer can be cured if detected early and treated adequately.
- All patients in need of pain relief could be helped if current knowledge about pain control and palliative care were applied.
- More than 30% of cancer could be prevented, mainly by not using tobacco, having a healthy diet, being physically active and moderating the use of alcohol. In developing countries up to 20% of cancer deaths could be prevented by immunization against the infection of HBV and HPV.
Health2Wealth Cancer Awareness Campaign
Together with other health partners, we sponsors FREE Cancer awareness health talks to help organization, associations, unions, companies, institutions, agencies members and the general public to get and stay healthy.
We are team of experts committed to the delivery of high quality information on how to live in health, wealth and total well-being.
The talks are deliver in easy-to-understand language, with time for some questions and answers. They take place in corporate settings, such as places of meeting, recreation centres, conference halls, community halls, churches and other event places.
Besides organizing FREE health talks and workshops, we also provides AFFORDABLE on-site screening where feasible.
Other world health bodies like Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Harvard Medical School (HMS), American Nutritional Society (ANS), World Health Organization (WHO), have identifies that solution and sources of most health challenges is DIET and LIFESTYLE.
At Health2Wealth, we have formulated a solid nutritional foundation which we belief is the essential tool in the pursuit of health, vitality and functional longevity and in fighting diseases.
Our mission is to fulfill such need by carrying out FREE Health Talk and a comprehensive Body check-up.
Proposal For Free Cancer Awareness
Fill the form below to request for a Free Cancer Awareness health Talk.
Also you may choose more than one topic but not more than five depending on the time you allocate for the talk.
One of our representative will get back to you.